The above link will take you to the list of Approved 2012-2013 SES Providers and their Provider applications.
2012-2013 SES Provider Service Area Spreadsheet:
These spreadsheets identify the geographical location a provider is willing to serve, including statewide, region, LEA (district), or campus. These spreadsheets also highlight characteristics of each SES provider's program
|Click here if you have an older version of Excel and need the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for 2007 File Formats "add-on" to allow you to open the Excel Documents.|
- Enable the student to attain his/her specific achievement goals.
- Measure the student's progress and inform the student's parents and teachers of that progress.
- Adhere to the timetable for improvement student achievement that is developed by the district in consultation with the student's parents and the providers.
- Protect the privacy of students who are eligible for or receive supplemental educational services.
- Provide tutoring that is consistent with applicable health, safety, and civil rights laws.
- Provide tutoring that is secular, neutral, and non ideological.